Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fan email...

Hidden in Plain Sight went live on Thursday evening. Check put this email I got this morning. It really makes the whole process worth while.

Mr. Spragg, I just want you to know that my wife and I just so happened to stumble upon your game yesterday in the X-Box indie store, decided to try it out, and couldn't stop playing it all day. In fact, by the end of the night, a group of about 8 of us were gathered around the TV taking turns playing it. Thanks for trying your best to keep local multiplayer alive. I cannot tell you how grateful I am. Probably the most fun I've had with LM since the days of Mario Party. And thanks for giving me a reason to invest in that 4th xbox controller. I'll be downloading your previous game Bad Golf today, and am expecting great things. You brought a lot of people together last night that wouldn't normally play video games at all. It's fantastic. I'll be recommending it to friends. I trust that anyone else that stumbled upon it last night had a similar experience. HIPS is brilliant in it's simplicity. We'll be playing for weeks and months to come. Thank you!

Squeeee!

2 comments: